5-6 ethically pork chops (buy here)
3-4 TBSP coconut oil (This is my favourite brand)
1 1/2- 2 cups Fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 tsp sea salt (or more to taste)
1. Place a large pan on the stove on medium heat.
2. Place the coconut oil, sea salt, and blueberries in the pan and allow to heat until blueberries start to break apart (a couple minutes)
3. While the oil and blueberries are heating, rinse your pork chops and pat dry
4. Add the pork chops to the pan, cooking for 3-4 minutes per side (Ensure your pan is at full heat before adding your pork chops or they won't cook nearly as quickly)
5. Remove from heat and enjoy!
NOTE: Cooking pork chops can be a challenge as it is really easy to overcook them. A good rule of thumb is that they should still be slightly soft in the middle (if they are firm all over they are overcooked) and depending on the size of your pork chops you may need to alter the cooking time slightly.