Women in Technology's purpose is to develop leaders and personal, as well as professional, relationships through activities in Networking, Mentoring, Outreach, and Service.
WIT members take part in following activities:
- Creating relationships with other women in College of Technology and outside in Industry.
- Hosting Discovering Opportunities in Technology and Windows of Opportunities for Women in Technology (programs designed to attract young women to Purdue University's College of Technology)
- Recruiting high school women.
- Bi-weekly meetings (see calendar for schedule and description)
- Attend Convocations and Conferences
- Opportunities to serve on Committees or Executive Board
- Great resume builder.