- The action or fact of adopting or being adopted
- a legal proceeding that creates a parent-child relation between persons not
related by blood; the adopted child is entitled to all privileges belonging to a
natural child of the adoptive parents (including the right to
- borrowing: the appropriation (of ideas or words etc) from another source;
"the borrowing of ancient motifs was very apparent"
- the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception; "its adoption by
society"; "the proposal found wide acceptance"
- A young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- (puppy) a young dog
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- New Jersey (in official postal use)
- (NJS) Network Job Supervisor. A Grid site supporting the UNICORE middleware
is required to run at least one instance of an NJS which is the entry point for
- New Jersey: a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List
of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch)
unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
Year's Eve Surprise -- one of 11 abandoned puppies
This is one of 11 puppies that was abandoned
outside the Jersey Animal Coalition shelter in South Orange, NJ on New Year's
Eve. They have been in foster homes, well cared for, and now available for
adoption at the shelter. This puppy is approximately 8 weeks old in this photo.
Monmouth County SPCA Adoption Center
A puppy waits for a family to come play in one
of the Freehold chapter's three interaction rooms.