- Punjabi University, located at Patiala, is one of the premier institutions
of higher education in Punjab, India.
- Patiala (Punjabi: ??????) is a city in the Punjab state of India. Patiala
district is one of the erstwhile princely cities of Punjab. Located in the
south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north
latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54' east longitude.
- Patiala Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 13 Lok Sabha (parliamentary)
constituencies in Punjab state in northern India.
- Used in comparisons to describe the pallor of a person who is ill or has had
- A broad flat piece of material such as metal or glass
- any broad thin expanse or surface; "a sheet of ice"
- cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping; "sheet the body"
- A large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover
the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used
- come down as if in sheets; "The rain was sheeting down during the
- The day of the month or year as specified by a number
- go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school
- The years of a person's birth and death or of the beginning and end of a
period or event
- A particular day or year when a given event occurred or will
- the specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
- a participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
punjabi university patiala date sheet -
Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha Library Punjabi University Patiala: Expectation of
Users from Punjabi University Library, Patiala
Bhai Kahn Singh was a celebrated scholar and
encyclopaedist, born on August 30 1861 in a Dhillon Jatt family at the village
of Sabaz Banera, in what then used to be the territory of the princely ruler of
patiala. His father was Narain Singh and mother Har Kaur. Narain Singh was a man
of saintly character and he succeeded to the charge of Gurdwara Dera Baba Ajapal
Singh, at Nabha, after the death of his grandfather Sarup Singh in 1861. Kahn
Singh was the eldest of three brothers and one sister. He did not attend any
school or college for formal education, yet he mastered several branches of
learning by his own effort. By the age of Ten he could recite freely both the
Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth. He read Sanskrit classics with Pundits in
and around Nabha and learnt music from a famous Mahant Gajja singh. He sought
Maulawis in Delhi to teach him Persian. In 1883 he went to Lahore where during
his two-year stay he studied Persian texts and assisted Professor Gurmukh Singh,
a leading figure in the Singh Sabha, in the publication of his Sudhararak. In
1887 he was appointed tutor to Tikka Ripudaman Singh, the heir apparent of Nabha
DCSE, Punjabi University, Patiala
"Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As
I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And,
like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous
palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit,
shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack
behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded
with a sleep." -- William Shakespeare
Guru Gobind Singh Hall, Punjabi
This is the Guru Gobind Singh Hall at my alma
mater, Punjabi University Patiala. It is the central building in the beautiful
lush green campus spread over 300 acres, and houses the department of religious
studies. Two things: Thus uni. and Hewbrew University, Israel are the world's
only two universities to be named after languages. The short form of the uni is
punjabi university patiala date sheet
Romance can be a hairy business--especially
when you're a werewolf.
As the owner of Get a Mate Dating Service, Rylie
is more than happy to step in and lend a hand to lonely lycanthropic hearts all
over town. No matter how hopeless Rylie might be in finding her own soul mate,
she has a knack for helping others find theirs.
Convinced that she is
stuck with a family curse, Rylie is positive she will never find her true love.
But when drool-worthy Jack Chandler shows up at her door, Rylie wonders if maybe
the curse is finally broken.
But Rylie's life is about to become
complicated courtesy of the after-dark crowd. When she begins receiving strange
notes and harassment from a jilted client, events careen out of control.
Jack knows she's more hassle than he can handle. What he doesn't know is
whether she's seriously in trouble . . . or simply delusional.
available now by Rose Pressey:
How to Date a Vampire (Rylie Cruz Series,
Me and My Ghoulfriends (Larue Donavan Series, Book 1)
Out (Larue Donavan Series, Book 2)
No Shoes, No Shirt, No Spells (Mystic Cafe
Series, Book 1)
Rock 'n' Roll is Undead (Veronica Mason Series, Book
Untitled (Mystic Cafe, Book 2)
Donavan, Book 3)
Spells, Demons, and Rock 'n' Roll (Veronica Mason, Book
Say hello on Facebook and