Hula Camp 2020
Please read this page in its entirety before booking your Hula Camp 2020 Registration package!
The Hula Camp 2020 Class Schedule can be found here
** PLEASE MAKE NOTE **
Session 1 is a General Session that will begin directly after our Morning Greeting.
Dr. Amy Stillmanʻs classes have been cancelled.
- Hula Camp 2020 Registration fees begin at $200 per person for the one day event. Your registration fees will include a short-sleeved t-shirt, four sessions of classes, lunch and dinner. Registration fees are slightly higher for long-sleeved t-shirts and/or sizes 2XL and above.
REGISTER EARLY! REGISTRATION FEES WILL GO UP ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2020!
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON SATURDAY, JAN 11 @ 9:00 PST
Please do not panic with registration. The Carson Community Center will accommodate a large number of attendees.
Tips for a successful registration process:
- You must buy a Prepaid package in order to complete the Registration process. Select the Book button on any class and you will directed to the Customer Area where you will be able to Sign In (if you have an existing account) or create a new account and select the desired Package for purchase.
** If you are a returning Attendee, we suggest you double check your personal ** details in your account in case any information needs to be updated!
- You will only have a 15 minute window before the system will automatically timeout and kick you out of the booking process. Please have your schedule, with alternates in case your first choice classes are full, set prior to registering
- If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP
Tentative Schedule of Events for Hula Camp 2019
Check in 7:30am – 9:00am
Greeting 9:00am – 9:30am
Session One 9:30am – 11:00am
Session Two 11:15am – 12:45pm
Lunch 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Session Three 2:15pm – 3:45pm
Session Four 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Dinner/Hoʻike 5:30pm – 9:00pm