- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- A young dog
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin "Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- (puppy) a young dog
- small compact smooth-coated breed of Asiatic origin having a tightly curled tail and broad flat wrinkled muzzle
- Pug, also known as Milamber (after being taken by the Tsurani to their home world of Kelewan), is a fictional character appearing in the novels of Raymond E. Feist. He is the protagonist in Feist's first novel, and the first novel of the Riftwar Saga, Magician.
- A dog of a dwarf breed like a bulldog with a broad flat nose and deeply wrinkled face
- The pug is a "toy" (very small) breed of dog with a wrinkly, short-muzzled face, and curled tail. Pug puppies are often called puglets. The breed has a fine, glossy coat that comes in a variety of colors, and a compact square body with well-developed muscle.
a pug puppy for sale
a puppy for jasmine! taken at the chatuchak market, this huge giant market where you can buy anything from clothes, housewares, shoes, food, puppies, snakes and anything else under the sun.
Cute Puppy Not for Sale
A little pug left by its owner while getting some goods at a corner shop is eminently photographable.