How to Handle the New Normal — Kelly Johnson
Wednesday, July 16th, 2014 from 6:45 PM to 8:45 PM (PDT)
We're fortunate to get an insight on the market from a PIMCO vice president. Kelly Johnson will provide us with an overview of the trends and data that are driving investing decisions today. His 3- to 5-year economic outlook covers interest rates, inflation, and global growth rates. Participants will have an extensive opportunity for questions after the presentation.
Attend this meeting to learn:
- An overview of the investment process from PIMCO's vantage point
- The 3- to 5-year secular economic outlook, including forecasts for interest rates, inflation, and global growth
- The key financial trends that investors need to know now, plus an in-depth Q-and-A session
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn how and why investment decisions coping with "The New Normal" are being made by a top advisory firm
- Discover what the experts at PIMCO expect to happen to the market in the near future
- Bring your questions and get expert responses about the direction of the economy and trends in the market
AAII (American Association of Individual Investors)
||Wednesday July 16th, 2014
Mercer Island Community and Event Center
8236 SE 24th St.
Mercer Island, WA 98040-2235
[ Map This Location ]
||6:30 p.m. — Registration
6:45 p.m. — Presentation begins
8:45 p.m. — Adjournment
In Advance: (postmarked by 7/11 or online by 7/15)
Register via Eventbrite.com
Register via postal mail-in form
Please send a contribution of any amount of your choice for each person who will attend. The more you contribute, the better speakers we can bring you.
At the Door:
Space permitting, maximum 200. We accept a contribution of any amount at the door for each person who attends.
Contact us at least 24 hours prior to the meeting for a full refund.
National Chapter Home Page
Welcome to the Web site for the Puget Sound Chapter of the American Association of Individual Investors.
Since you are on this web page, could you tell us if you found the information you were looking for, and was it helpful?
Questions or Comments
American with Disabilities Act (ADA) COMPLIANT
Questions or Requests
We are a grass-roots, non-profit organization with a mission to provide honest, unbiased investment information to individual investors in the Puget Sound area.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS