This 1 Bedroom apartment is located in Paso Ancho, Puerto Vallarta. Available for long term rentals only, minimun 6 months.
Surrounded by the Sierra Madre Mountains and close the Cuale River, Paso Ancho is conveniently located only 15 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta and the Los Muertos beach by bus. Great place for those that like to experience the "real" authentic Mexico.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No air conditioning available in the property, but a nice breeze is usually present because of the River Cuale near by.
- You can park your car on the street in front of the house. Other neighbors may also park on the street, therefore, subject to availability.
- There is a convenience store in town, major grocery stores downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- Bus stop only one minute away walking (costs only $6.5 pesos each way)
- No pool available, but the beach is only 15 mins away by bus.
- Because this is a ground level apartment, it may be more moist and humid especially during the rainy season between June-Sept.
- Two restaurants available in town.
- For Internet and telephone you can inquire with: www.telmex.com.mx or www.telcel.com
- Utility costs (water, gas, electricity) should generally be less than $40-50 USD / month.
- Information to obtain an FM3 or FM2 to live and work in Mexico: http://goo.gl/HCm4C
- When the gas tank is empty, just call Global Gas and they come and fill it up: (322) 290.1010