PTA General Membership Meeting
Please join us on Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 8:30am for the general PTA membership meeting. We will be voting on the PTA Board for the 2019/2020 school year. If you are interested in helping with PTA next year please contact Andrea @ email@example.com.
Box Tops for Education
Mission: Promote literacy school-wide using the box tops program.
Don't know what box tops are? Check out this website: HERE
Goal: Send students home with summer reading books at the end of the year. Incentive: Every team that collects $100 in box tops, is rewarded at their convenience. The great thing about this is that team are not competing with other teams, only with themselves.
How to win: Cut off the box tops and put them in a bag or envelope with your team leader's name on the front. Team leaders will get these to PTA.
Be on the lookout for the first team to raise $100.
You can support Lincoln PTA by:
- AmazonSmiles. Amazon is supporting over a million nonprofits including Lincoln Middle PTA by donating a portion of the purchase price. The process is easy, every time you shop just visit smile.amazon.com and shop like normal. The first time you visit the site, you’ll be asked to support a charity, and type in “Lincoln Middle PTA” in the search box to support Lincoln PTA. You can also use our direct link at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/59-3030274.
- By Joining the PTA. Annual Lincoln PTA memberships are $10 per member and $15 for a family. You can pick up a form in the front office or join online.
- Contributing to Lincoln PTA’s teacher Mini-Grants for classroom supplies.
- Collecting Box Tops for Education.
- Volunteering at the monthly faculty breakfasts. Please help the PTA show support of our great faculty and staff at Lincoln Middle School with a once-a-month breakfast buffet. The next faculty breakfast is Thursday, May 9th at 8:00am.
- Attending the monthly PTA Board Meetings. The next meeting is Thursday, May 9th @ 8:30am.