Join the PTA
Not ready to join but want to stay informed?
You don't have to be a member to volunteer, be involved, or attend meetings/events.
Volunteer/ Donation Opportunities
Join the PTA
Get to know other families while you work to make our community the BESt it can be!
Contact our Secretary to get on the Memberhub list
Volunteer Your Time
We have several on-site volunteer opportunities this school year. If you are interested in volunteering or helping plan our programs, please contact our Communications VP.
We work to gather donations and meet the needs of our most vulnerable Firefly families. If you'd like to donate to our ongoing efforts directly click here and designate how you'd like your donation to be used.
Being an approved volunteer is required for our upcoming events, including Literacy Week, Teacher Appreciation, and Field Days with Mr Morin! Please work on getting that approval as soon as possible in order to work out problems with the WCPSS process. To sign up to become a WCPSS volunteer, please visit the school front desk between 9:30-2:30.
Volunteer registration procedures:
- You'll fill out a google form on the school's computer
- You'll should get a google form confirmation to the email you used to complete the form
- At the bottom of that google form confirmation, there will be a link to go to the background check company (castle)
- Once you've clicked on the background check link, you'll complete the background check information and submit it
- That's it! You should be all clear. It takes about two weeks for the volunteer registration to be submitted to Wake County. You can call the front office to confirm your registration was successful.
Help lead and serve our community through these signature programs that our students love:
Hospitality and Teacher Appreciation
Literacy and Read Across America