Counsellors for Durgapur Unit & Kolkata Office
Post: Counsellor- Psychology
Welfare for Indian Seamen Everywhere [WISE]
WISE is carrying out the Targeted Intervention Project among Migrant Labour, especially among the construction labourers and Seamen at 13 districts of West Bengal under the guidance and funded by West Bengal State AIDS Prevention & Control Society [WBSAP&CS] since last four years and to implement and initiate the program activities WISE is taking the help & leadership of CITU & its affiliated unions e.g. Paschim Banga Nirman Karmi Union [PBNKU] and Forward Seamen’s Union of Indian [FSUI]. The whole process is now controlling from Kolkata Office. This controlling system has to change into two branches that are Kolkata Office hold Kolkata, both 24 Pgs, Hoogly, Howrah, Nadia, E Medinipur and Seamen & Durgapur Office hold the 6 districts – Purulia, Bankura, Medinipur [West], Malda & Murshidabad, as per Govt. guidelines. For that we have to recruit some vacancies that are under mentioned: -
Counsellor for Durgapur Unit  & Kolkata Office 
Position: For Kolkata Unit ==
1. Kolkata + Howrah + E Medinipur – 1 counsellor
2. N 24 Pgs. + Nadia + Hoogly – 1 Counsellor
3. S 24 Pgs. + Seamen – 1 counsellor
For Durgapur Unit ==
1. Bankura + Purulia + W Medinipur – 1 Counsellor
2. Malda + Murshidabad + Burdwan – 1 Counsellor
Preference: 1. The locally residing and are interested to travel frequently at various corner / parts of the responsible districts under spot[s];
2. MALE candidate;
Qualification: Graduate / Diploma / Master in any Social Science securing at least second class from any recognised university.
Desired Experience: At least 1 - 2 years experience on related post and HIV/AIDS field and having the knowledge in computer for preparing CMIS report monthly.
1. Counselling the target group at field areas as per ORWs / VPLs feedback and / or needs,
2. Project Coordinator where draft for counselling to overcome / smoothen the project work,
3. Counselling at outreach clinics – Health Camp[s],
4. Prepare monthly report [MIS Report] regarding the counselling achievements,
5. Visit and build network with ICTCs and other health service providers, stakeholders, etc.
6. Will be accountable for more than one district for counselling.
· Salary: Rs. 5000/- P.M. [Five thousand only per month as per Govt. Norm / Sanction]
Send your recent updated Curriculum Vitae [CV] within 27th August 08 by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com
Send CV by post at Secretary, WISE, 22/1A, Mohan Chand Road, Kidderpur, Kolkata – 700 023