1. In One God, the sovereign Creator and sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and existing in
three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Who alone deserves our eternal praise.
2. In Jesus Christ, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception, and was born to a virgin named Mary. He who is true God became true man united in one person forever. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. On the third day He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High is our High Priest and Mediator.
3. In the Holy Spirit who has come to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to our
hearts. He convicts us of sin and points us to the Savior. Once born of Him, He indwells our hearts, gives new life to us, empowers us and imparts gifts to us for service. He instructs and guides us into all truth, and seals us for the day of redemption.
4. All men are dead in their own sin and as such rely totally on the work of another for salvation. Dependent fully upon the Work of God's sovereign free grace, are justified freely in God's sight once they have put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation. Only as we are recipients of Christ's atoning blood do we become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
5. The true church is composed of all persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, are united together in the body of Christ. The Church finds her visible, yet imperfect, expression in local congregations. A place where the Word of God is preached in its purity, God alone is worshiped, and the ordinances are administered rightly. Where Scriptural discipline is practiced, and where loving fellowship is maintained.
6. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth - personally, visibly, and bodily - to judge the living and the dead, and to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
7. All believers are commanded by our Lord Jesus Christ to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all nations. Obedience to the Great Commission requires total commitment to "Him who loved us and gave Himself for us." It is He who calls us to a life of self-denying love and service..