- A tram, tramcar (British English), streetcar or trolley car (American English) is a railborne vehicle which - at least in parts of its route - runs on tracks in streets.
- (Street Car) A form of Light Rapid Transit (LRT) (see also Light Rapid Transit), generally with lower capacity and speeds.
- (Street car) An electrically driven public transportation vehicle which runs on rails (tracks) inset into the surface of the road and powered by overhead cables. The British term is tram or tram car
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from вЂ¦Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- A professional, esp. in sports
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- professional: an athlete who plays for pay
- The Book of Proverbs (in Hebrew: ЧћЦґЧ©Ц°ЧњЦµЧ™ Mishlay) is a book of the Hebrew Bible. The original Hebrew title of the book of Proverbs is "MГshlГЄ Shlomoh" ("Proverbs of Solomon"). When translated into Greek and Latin, the title took on different forms.
pro street cars for sale - GoPro HD
GoPro HD Motorsports Hero
HD Motorsports HERO GoPro's HD Motorsports HERO is the world's highest performance 1080p HD on-board video and still photo camera. Professional quality 1080p, 960p, and 720p HD resolutions record at 30 frames per second (60 fps in 720p). The HD Motorsports HERO easily mounts to any helmet, motorcycle, ATV, car, plane, jet ski, boat, snowmobile or other vehicle. The camera?s quick-release mounting design makes it easy to re-position the camera around your vehicle for professional quality HD video from several angles. Record up to 2.5 hours on a single charge and up to 9 hours total on a 32GB SD card (not included). Included are mounts for two helmets and three vehicles, as well as a suction cup for maximum versatility and convenience. The housing is waterproof to 180' / 60m. GoPro's obsession with sound has conquered the wind. At 85 mph on a motorcycle, you?ll enjoy the throaty sound of your motor, not the wind. Inside even the quietest street cars, hear the pull of your motor...not the drone of the wind and road. Included is a 1100mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 2.5 hours of constant recording. With optional accessories, you can also plug the camera into a wall outlet, cigarette lighter, or with any USB-compatible power adapter, wire it directly to your vehicle?s electrical system. The battery will charge while you record. The camera can also shoot automatic 5MP photos at 2/5/10/30 and 60 second intervals during your drive or ride, hands free. Press the shutter button once and record up to 2.5 hours of poster-print quality photos. Waterproof to 180? / 60m and protected from rocks and other hazards thanks to its removable polycarbonate housing. Replacement housings and lens kits are available, making repairs or refurbishing your HD HERO camera affordable and convenient. It's a GoPro...go for it. What's Included: 1 HD HERO Camera 1 Rechargable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery 1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180...
For Sale, 1961 Ford Thunderbird, Econ Pro street car
TTC Street Car
Street Car on Pan (ON EXPLORE!)
pro street cars for sale
Given a hidden set of trolley line and destinations, use tiles to build a track that takes your trolley from one terminal to the other while passing through your indicated stations. After the track is built, the players then race to see who has constructed the fastest route past all the locations needed. (This last part is controversial.) The first player to finish the race is the winner.
The object of The New Orleans Trolley Game is to be the first player to build a streetcar line through New Orleans and take your streetcar on an inaugural run. You and up to four other players receive one line card (indicating a streetcar line) and one route card (indicating the stops that must be made). The latter card determines the start and stop points for your streetcar lines, as well as the locations where it must make connections on its route. You build your track by laying two track tiles per turn. Once your route is complete, you're ready for an inaugural run. The first player to successfully complete an inaugural run wins! --Alison Golder