Welcome to PRO!
We seek to provide all of the care that patients need, and none that they do not.
To promote high-value care and create a culture that minimizes unnecessary or potentially-harmful diagnostic tests and interventions.
Take the PRO Pledge Now
Follow us on Twitter @BayviewPRO
1. Build a culture and community for thinking critically about our own orders
- Design and host educational activities
- Collect and distribute data that provides feedback on ordering practices, compared to evidence and guidelines
2. Act as a powerful provider-led advocacy group
- Be the symbol for a movement
- Act as a unified voice to advocate for change
- Facilitate inter-campus collaboration around high-value care and promote best practice
3. Be the hub for projects designed to affect our ordering practices
- Have a collection point for ideas, and empower champions to work on them
- Be the home base for small groups doing different projects, regular check-ins for progress
- Have a method to collect data with a data analyst team (pending - stay tuned!)
- Become the center for trialing interventions /QI projects - become “the laboratory for cost-conscious care”