Lesson No. 6:Gospel of the Promised Land
(1) Do you want to enter the Promised Land? If so, how will you enter the same today?
(2) Why cannot we enter the Promised Land?
(3) What is the significance of the three feasts of the Old Covenant in your life? How it is relevant to you today?
(4) What is the difference between a democratic government of the state and Zion regarding Judge, Law-giver and King?
(5) What is the promise of God in the Promised Land regarding sickness?
(6) Please quote the relevant verse in the book of Hebrews about the gospel of the Promised Land.
(7) Please quote the relevant verse of promise in the book of Jeremiah regarding restoration of health and healing in the Promised Land.
(8) What happens if we commit sins and iniquities in the Promised land?
(9) If the dragon's habitation stands destroyed in the Promised Land, what happens to the power of the dragon in this land on the inhabitants?
(10) What happens to the spiritual wilderness and the wasteland of unexplored potentials in individual lives through fellowship in the Promised Land?
(11) What does "fellowship" mean in this lesson?
(12) What is the significance of the Lebanon and Mount Carmel in Psalm 133?
(13) Have you ever experienced the blessings through fellowship in your life? If so, please narrate your experience briefly in 10 lines.
(14) What are the consequences of a true revival as understood by you from this lesson? Please explain this in your own words in about 10 lines.
(15) “No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there.” (Is.35: 9) Whom lion and ravenous beast represent in this lesson? What happens to the lion and the ravaneous beast in the Promised Land?
(16) In Zion, we also eat the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction. We do face trials and tribulations. What blessings do we derive out of sufferings in the Promised Land?
(17) What means by "clean provender" in this lesson?
(18) What is the prophetic message from the fall of towers in this lesson?
(19) Do the Antichrist and the False Prophet have power in the Promised Land?
(20) Is there a wilderness in the Promised Land? Please justify your answer with reasons.
(21) There are seven blessings on obeying God's commandments. Please write in your words how you will inherit these blessings in the Promised Land (One sentence for each blessing).