My name is Jarvis McInnis, and I'm Director of Academic & Student Services for the W.E.B. Du Bois Scholars Institute. Housed on the campus of Princeton University, the Du Bois Institute is an intensive academic and leadership program for high-achieving middle and high school students from underrepresented backgrounds.
We are currently seeking instructors for the following courses:
1. Mathematical Logic
2. Mathematical Reasoning
3. W.E.B. Du Bois Seminar
4. Intro. to Economics, Finance, & Investment
5. Plutocracy, Technology, and Globalization: Economic Transformations
6. Contemporary Issues in Southeast Asia
7. Contemporary Issues in the Middle East
8. Caribbean & Latin American Social Movements OR Caribbean & Latin America Migrations
Qualifications for each position include:
1. Relevant graduate coursework and/or research experience
2. Prior teaching experience is preferable, but not required
Interested parties should send a cover letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, March 15th. For more information about the W.E.B. Du Bois Scholars Institute, please visit our website at www.duboisscholars.org.