The chronology of the program:
- 2009-12-19 - Ver 1.0 - Initial release of the program
- 2010-01-29 - Ver 1.1
- The user can specify which Legacy event to match to rather than the standard Census Event
- Allow up to census 20 years to be specified on the input window.
- All the user to suppress the 'Exclusion File does not exists' warning message.
- Allowed the user to request that the exclusion file be backed up if there are any updates to it.
file and Legacy file 'Browse' does not start on 'c:\Legacy\Data\'
directory as planned. It used the last used directory accessed.
- Removed the requirement for the Exclusion File to exist if the Browse button was used.
- Expanded the Legacy tags that can be used from 1-3 to 1-9.
- Fixed problem where an event was not searched for if the person died during the same year as the census.
- Print (and preview) any of the created reports
- Updated CSV files to change first three characters from "ID," to "RIN,". The "ID," made Excel think they were SYLK files
- Changed the name of the help files from Help.txt to CensusFinder.Help.txt and Help.rtf to CensusFinder.help.rtf.
- 2012-02-11 - Ver 1.2
- Added an option to specify if a females married name should be included in the Surname in the reports
- Add color to alternating lines and left justified Surname and Given Name in the reports,
- Added '1940' to the list of dates added when 'United States' Census Dates is selected
- Added Statistics window so you can see your progress
- Converted Help from custom help to HTML help
- Changed status window from a text status to show a progress bar by search and census year
- Eliminated the InitalVals.txt file