This workshop is designed to help you explore a variety of web tools that will help engage your students more.
- Differentiation = more successful student projects
- Allows for more student "ownership"
- Consider giving choices that can be combined create a Mashable
- Incorporate quality questioning
- Require a deeper understanding of the concept
- Project being "presented" = Limited text (no full sentences or paragraphs except quotes), more graphics/images
- Project being viewed without a presenter = Text should stand alone and make sense
- Example of "bad" student presentation