Welcome to the Project-Posters supplementary information website
Please note the following very important safety instructions and warnings before continuing.
Please visit often to check for updates.
- Wear safety goggles, safety glasses or face shields as appropriate. Wear protective clothing when building or operating devices.
- Observe good housekeeping practices. Keep your work area clean and tidy. Store fuel in separated, secure cabinets.
- Read labels and equipment instructions carefully before use.
- Keep dangerous materials and tools away from children.
- Always handle flammable or dangerous materials with great care. Keep them away from all flames and potential ignition sources.
- Never, never, never experiment with any flammable liquids.
- Be certain all safety guards are in place before operating any machine or equipment.
- Do not make changes to the materials or procedures specified.
- These projects are for adults or must be closely supervised by adults.
- This information not all encompassing. Use common sense. If unsure or uncertain about any procedure, material or tool, seek expert help.
- Build and/or use at your own risk. Things can and do go wrong. No guaranty of safety is made or implied. See the disclaimer below.
Use of the information provided in Project Posters is contingent upon acceptance of the terms below.
If you don't accept this disclaimer, do not build or operate any project described Poster Projects.
The developers of Project-Posters have attempted to provide accurate and complete information. However, the developers do not guarantee the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information because the original material on which the posters are based come from a variety of sources which is often designed for different purposes. The nature of these projects include a high degree of risk which is solely the burden and responsibility of the builder and user of the information, and not the information provider. Project-Posters also retains the right to change any content on its web site without prior notice. Project-Posters and Ballisticom assume no liability for any damages or loss of any kind that might arise from the use of, misuse of, or the inability to use the information on the posters and/or the materials contained on this web site. All information provided is distributed and transmitted "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and subject to the terms and conditions stated in this disclaimer.
If you accept with the disclaimer and want more information on building the flamethrower, Click here:
If you accept the disclaimer and want more information on building the potato cannon, Click here:
For information on buying more Poster Projects or other Ballisticom products, click here.
To return to Ballisticom Main Page, click here