5. Misc‎ > ‎

Mobility for Graduate Students

List of scholarships and other funding sources for travel between UCSC (US) and HGO (Sweden)

Fulbright http://www.fulbright.se/

Svenska Institutet http://www.studyinsweden.se/Scholarships/

The American-Scandinavian Foundation, http://www.amscan.org/

If faculty from home institution also visits, it is possible to apply grants for grad students' travel from STINT (www.stint.se)

Funding opportunities for graduate students visiting the US from Sweden:

all the above, and also the Sweden-America Foundation (www.sweamfo.se)