A. To enable Web-UI
1. Select Options >> Preferences >> Advanced >>Web UI
2. -Select "Enable WebUI" option
-Provide username and password
-You can also provide alternative listener port(default is 8080)
-Provide the ip addresses in the 4th red box if you want to grant
access to certain ip addresses
3. Run >> "%AppDATA%\utorrent
download and copy the webui.zip folder (given at the bottom) in the path opened
4. Use the following url to access Web-UI
B. To enable Remote Access to utorrent
2.- Select "Enable uTorrent Remote access"
- Provide Computer name (any name will do) and password
- Set Security Question
- Click Apply
- Check "Status", it should change "Accessible"
- Use the following address to access utorrent remotely
- Enter the computer name and password you provided earlier. That's it.
All software sucks, be it open-source [or] proprietary. The only question is what can be done with particular instance of suckage, and that’s where having the source matters.-Viro