Need to say something out loud? You can add your announcements here and discuss topics of importance by clicking the "New post" button below.
List of the changes in v. 0.9:
* ACC control with 'c' command is fixed. Current ACC state could be saved in EEPROM by 'R' command
* Added support for basic CD Changer control with 'D/d' (disc select) or 'T/t' (Next/prev track) commands. This feature is experimental and not fully tested yet.
* Added support for H70x sleep mode control by 'n' command
* Added support for Master/Slave mode select by 'm' command. Slave mode might be useful to control other Apline digital processors or Amps (i.e. MRA-F350)
* Store settings command renamed from 'T' to 'R'
* Misc. bug fixes
New project plan has been uploaded to Project Documents area.
1-2 of 2