Universal Serial Port Library for Python
This was an attempt to upgarde the existing USPP project. The major changes were in the Windows Serial Port class. Python Universal Serial Port Package is a great tool for Embedded Enthuziasts. The new lib has been tested successfully for the USB serial ports and has been seen to work flawlessly.
The original work of Mr. Issac can be found at http://ibarona.googlepages.com/uspp
1. Serial Port Break condition - both Set and Clear Function have been implemented (14-Sep-07)
2. RTS, DTR - on and off functions included (14-Sep-07)
3. CTS, DSR - Input Scann updated (14-Sep-07)
4. Includable configuration implemented (21-September-2007)
5. Handler Problem if USB Serial Port doesnt exist solved (26-Sep-07)
The function inWaiting is not working. I am still not sure why. If any one is able to sort this issue please let me know.
- USPP version 1.1 (14-September-2007)
New Version with Hander Problem Solved - Comming soon
Mera Bharat Mahan!!