Contributions to Excellence in Teaching
Documentation of artistic excellence in teaching and coaching students reflected by teaching a 3 course assignment in fall 2018 , Visiting Professor ship appointment at St. Mary's College spring 2019 and continued appointment serving as Playwriting minor area coordinator.
- Taught 3 classes during the fall 2018 semester in the Department of Theatre Arts.
- During spring semester 2019 on sabbatical and erved as Visiting Professor at St. Mary's College - taught one class and director of the production, Stick Fly, written by Lydia Diamond
- Served as area coordinator for the playwriting minor.
- Guided and supported 32 playwriting minor students through ongoing advisement sessions.
- Served as area coordinator for the theatre arts minor.
- Extended learning beyond the classroom through invited guests working in the professional arena along with student attendance at local theatrical productions followed by analysis and discussion.
- Playwriting 1
- Play Analysis
- Creativity in Life and Theatre
- On Sabbatical
- Visiting Professor at St. Mary's College. Taught 3 credit course - Dramaturgy and Analysis: The Plays of August Wilson
- Visiting Professor at St. Mary's College - Production Director of Stick Fly written by Lydia Diamond