Easy Processing Job, strictly online & won't interrupt your normal schedule. You'll make $300-$350 weekly minimum!

Want to get hired for this job?

Contact Kevin at (415) 952-0213

Skype: Allstar905

Make sure you text me before you call, I'll call you my line is backed up.

 

PROCESSING JOB SUMMARY:

I need help in processing payments through PayPal. I have a withdrawal limit on my PayPal that limits me to only withdrawing $500 dollars monthly & I cannot get it removed, pretty much I have bills to take care of and I cannot wait a whole month, so I am hiring 2-3 people to process payments for me.

For this job we don’t need access to your PayPal account so its 100% secure, the way it will works is we will simply add your PayPal email address as a recipient to our invoicing system and customers will pay our invoice to pay your account, all invoices will be labeled as follows below so you’re covered.

“Digital Design Services Non-refundable payment. Customers agrees to terms.”


 

 

There are two plans available for you to pick from below:  

 

Plan 1.) 10% Per-Sale Chase:

All payments we send to your PayPal account you keep 10% of all payments in your PayPal balance as your profit. The difference of the other 90% for all payments you receive from us at the end of each sales day you will submit that to us via chase. (Example: Let’s say we make a total of $150.00 in your PayPal account balance, you’d keep $15.00 as that is your profit & then send the difference of $135.00 to our chase account at the end of each sales day at 11:50 pm CST time.

If you don't have a chase account you can easily create one online free or set one up at your local chase branch. (Requires only a $25 deposit to start an account online.)

You’re expected to deposit or have at least $500 in your chase checking account so you can send us daily payments as you make profit with us.

You’re expected to pay us by using the free chase online "quick-pay" feature which pays our checking account immediately from your chase balance, all you need is our email address to pay us via chase quick pay.

Chase-quick pay is a free feature to all chase members with a checking account with chase. (Payments to us can be sent online or through your smart-phone.)

You can enroll in chase-quick pay here: https://www.chase.com/online-banking/quickpay  (Requires you have an existing setup chase checking account.*)

 
 

Plan 2.) 5Per-Sale Western-Union:

All payments we send to your PayPal account you keep 5% of all payments in your PayPal balance as your profit. The difference of the other 95% for all payments you receive from us at the end of each sales day you will submit that to us via our western-union account.(Example: Let’s say we make a total of $150.00 in your PayPal account balance. You’d keep $7.50 in your balance as thats your profit & then send the difference of $142.50 at the end of each sales day at 11:50 pm CST time.

Note: We pay the western-union fee not you.

To setup a free western union account use this link below:

https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/register.html

Once you register with western union and attach your debit card you can now direct payments to us via western union using any debit card you have money on, you’re required to have at least $500 in your account to pay us daily.

Note: If you don’t have enough money in your bank account to advance us with your regular debit-card daily, apply for a free PayPal master-card for your PayPal account.

 A PayPal MasterCard is a free debit-card PayPal offers to all PayPal members, you can sign up for it if you don't already have one. It takes 7-14 business days to arrive at your house. Once you receive the debit-card any money we accumulate in your PayPal account balance it will allow for you to use that money in your PayPal account balance and deduct from it via your PayPal Debit-Card.

So basically what this means is you’re using the PayPal debit-card to pay us from your PayPal account balance instead of using your own money from your bank account to pay us. 

Order a free PayPal debit card:

https://www.PayPal.com/webapps/mpp/debit-card


  

Important Closing Notes:

1.) Every payment you receive in your PayPal account PayPal charges a 3.20% processing fee, we add that in the pricing for our services that our customers pay, so you will not pay that fee you get the full 10% or 5% specified in the plans.

2.) We do need to stay in good communications with you since you're handling money with us so we do require you have a smart phone with text capabilities so we can reach out to you right away.

3.) We may ask you to add a secondary email to your PayPal account which allows us only to see payment received notifications when customers pay our invoice, this will not give us access to your PayPal account what so ever, its simply displays a payment received notification via email.

 

Make sure you refer a friend or family member If they need extra income!