This year, we have an open call for tutorials for PRNI. Accepted tutorials will be presented on Wednesday, 21 June 2017, the first day of PRNI2017. Tutorials can demonstrate a computational technique, software tool, or specific concept (e.g., a statistical test or imaging technique). Tutorial proposals featuring demonstrations and promoting diversity (e.g., gender, background, institution) will be preferred. Updated versions of previously presented tutorials are acceptable.
PRNI will cover conference registration fees for up to two presenters per accepted tutorial. While we ask you to indicate a preferred duration, we reserve the right to alter the duration or other details if needed for scheduling, but we will discuss any changes with you.
To apply please send the following information (one to two pages) to email@example.com
27 March 14 April 2017, 11:59 pm EST
. Acceptance notification will be no later than
7 May 2017. Please address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or www.facebook.com/PRNIworkshop/
- Presenter(s) name(s) and institution(s)
- Abstract of the tutorial topic
- Outline of program
- Preferred duration for the tutorial session (2 hours, 4 hours, or whole-day)
- Abstract of each presentation
- Prerequisites (for attendees. e.g., knowledge of python assumed?)
- Materials needed (for attendees, e.g., person laptop with particular software required?)