- A private railroad is a railroad run by a private corporation, as opposed to
a railroad run by a public sector.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal
combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal
combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries
personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had
jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
Southern Pacific Railroad #3604,
Minnesota Zephyr Dinner Train, "Grand Dome," Minnesota, Stillwater (4,217)
The car was built in 1937 and operated by
Southern Pacific as #3604 until 1970. From 1972 to 1981 the car was Amtrak
#9373. The car went to private ownership and was rebuilt in 1987. In this 2006
photograph the car was used on the Minnesota Zephyr Dinner train out of
Stillwater, Minnesota. The Minnesota Zephry Dinner train closed down December
31, 2008. In 2010, the car was for sale.
Jay Gould's Private Railroad Car,
I took the tour and took a bunch of interior
pics, but I lost them all when I lost my camera later on that day.