Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; inside of a dog it is too dark to read. - G. Marx
Groucho Marx is right! A book can be your best friend. Please use these resources to help you sharpen your skills.
:) Use this Link to follow the gray whales migration. You might want to take notes to use for your report.
Jean-Michel Cousteau - Ocean Adventures . Trace the gray whale migration - PBS
- visuwords.com is a great place to play with your vocabulary words. Please be sure to think while you play!
- spellingcity.com/ is waiting for you to come home and practice your spelling words
- This is the link for your school reading program. Use it to review stories and practice your internet skills.
- This is a great on line dictionary. You will also use it in class. http://www.merriam-webster.com/
- I recommend this site because it has some games and PowerPoint versions of the stories we are reading in school. It also has lists of the spelling words for each story.
- If you are interested in exploring with Lewis and Clark visit this site http://www.nationalgeographic.com/west/
- What to be a better reader? Go to http://www.lexile.com/ and you will be able to create a customized book list that will bring you to the next level.