Fudgy Keto Brownies
(Adapted, barely, from Carolyn Ketchum’s recipe on alldayidreamaboutfood.com)
Makes 16 servings
½ cup butter, melted
2/3 cup Swerve Granulated Sweetener (or the equivalent of your favorite sweetener)
3 large eggs
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup almond flour (50g)
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon gelatin (or 1 packet of Knox gelatin)
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup water
1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (Optional, but so good. I used Lily’s.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Grease an 8x8-inch pan.
3. Mix the butter, Swerve, eggs, and vanilla together in a bowl.
4. Add the almond flour, cocoa, gelatin, baking powder, and salt. Stir until well-combined.
5. Stir in the water. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Spread the dough out in the prepared pan. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until the edges are done but the center still looks a bit wet. (It took 20 minutes in my oven.)
7. Let the brownies cool completely in the pan before cutting them into 16 pieces.