Air Fryer Chicken Wings
(Adapted from the recipe that came with the Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven)
Makes about 11 wing sections
1¼ pounds “party” chicken wings (drumette and flat sections)
1. Sprinkle kosher salt over both sides of the chicken wings.
2. Put the air fryer basket on the baking pan. (Line the baking pan with foil, if desired, for easier clean up.) Put the salted chicken wings in the basket.
3. Put the pan and basket in the middle position of the oven. Set the oven to the Air Fry function and 400°.
4. Set a timer for 10 minutes. (I use my cell phone timer because the one complaint that people seem to have about this air fryer is that the timer is not accurate.)
5. When the timer goes off, take the pan out of the oven and turn the wings over.
6. Return to the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Some of my family liked Frank’s Red Hot Sauce with the wings, but Bob and I both loved them plain.