Adapted from The Girl Who Ate EverythingIngredients
- 1 avacado, pitted, flesh scooped out
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, membranes removed, diced (add only if you like it HOT)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
all ingredients together or use an immersion blender to make it smooth
and creamy. Cover and chill for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Individual Cup Assembly
4 - 6 (8 oz) plastic cups
Mix taco seasoning with refried beans. Set aside.
Mix Sour cream and cream cheese. Set aside.
Layer 2 Tablespoons of each into cups:
- Bean/Taco mix
- Sour cream/cream cheese mix
- Salsa (use slotted spoon to drain excess liquid; keeps cups pretty)
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 - 2 teaspoons diced tomatoes
- Green onions and sliced olives