Famous Entrepreneur Scavenger Hunt
1. What is Charles Schwab’s net worth?
2. What year
was his company founded?
3. What type of business is he in?
1. What did Donald study in college and where
did he go to school?
2. How did he earn his money?
How did Wendy’s get its name?
2. What year was the 1st Wendy’s
3. What year did Wendy’s open its 2000th
1. How many employees does Bill Gates have?
2. What year did Microsoft begin?
3. What programming languages did Bill Gates
5. Debbie Fields-
1. What year did she open her 1st
2. What does Mrs. Fields sell?
6. Phil Knight-
1. In the beginning, where did Phil sell his
2. Who was Phil’s Co-founder?
3. How much was his first investment?
4. What does NIKE stand for? http://web.mit.edu/invent/www/inventorsA-H/bowermanknight.html
7. Martha Stewart-
1. What type of business did Martha start in
2. How much is Martha’s company worth?
3. Where did Martha work before she became
8. Orville Redenbacher-
1. What did Orville grow in order to make extra
2. How did he become successful?
9. Walt Disney-
1. What was Walt’s 1st Company
2. Where did Walt and his wife get married?
3. What was his ambulance for the Red Cross
10. Jerry Yang-
What did Jerry and David
What does IT stand for?
What was IT’s net revenue in
All of these entrepreneurs had great
ideas and created business on those ideas. Each one became successful; maybe
you can too.
Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites