posted Jul 26, 2011, 11:02 AM by Greg Shepperd
|From: Kelli Vollick |
Digital Client Specialist
As a Digital Client Specialist, you'll be responsible for working with WDSU sales reps and their clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. We're looking for organized, detail-oriented team players with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure. Excellent room for advancement and professional growth.
• Day to day management of digital advertising sales within a territory including forecast management
• CRM and campaign management and sales analysis
• Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative
• Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
• Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
• Prepare proposals based on customer requests
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
New Orleans - 70113
Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner, or related experience
Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations BA/BS or equivalent
• Ability to build presentations utilizing PowerPoint
• Familiarity with web analytics, specifically Google analytics.
• College degree or equivalent