Youth Archery Leagues
- Youth indoor archery leagues begin in January.
- Open to members and non-members alike
- Youth must be 7-18 years old
- Youth must have their own archery equipment.
- If you would like or need some archery instruction there will be a 3-night intro session prior to the start of the league to get youth up and running.
- Please come with your equipment set up by an archery pro-shop
- One league round is 60-arrows
- League season is 12-weeks
- Youth have 2 time slots to shoot.
- Saturdays from 10:00-2:00
- Sundays from 1:00-5:00
- Youth are expected to start and complete their weekly round within the above hours. Expect a round to take 1-1 1/2 hours.
- Youth must stay current on shooting each week and are expected to shoot one week ahead. If you know you are going to miss a week, please shoot ahead one week instead of being behind in rounds shot.
- All youth that participate in the indoor league will also have a free Sunday round at the outdoor 3-d shoot in April.
- Each youth will have 2 weeks to shoot on the range before they must decide if they want to shoot the entire league in that location or move into the larger range with the 3-d targets. Once you move into the larger range they cannot shoot league rounds on the smaller range. This is necessary to keep the league competitive.
- It is highly encouraged that youth shoot on the larger range as this will ultimately make them better archers.
- Youth should have their equipment set up and inspected annually by an archery pro-shop before shooting on any archery league.
For current fees please check out the fees page here.