Adult Archery Leagues
- Adult indoor archery leagues start in January.
- Open to members and non-members alike
- League season is 12-weeks
- Non-Members must pair up with a club member to shoot. Non-members are not allowed by our insurance to shoot without a club member present.
- The range will be set up weekly so you can shoot on Monday-Friday.
- The range will be taken-down changed at 9:00 pm Friday to set up for youth leagues on Saturday-Sunday and will be reconfigured later Sunday evening for Monday adult shooting.
- Paid members can shoot at anytime during the day or night within the weekdays set out above.
For current fees please check out the fees page here.