- Sovereign Rating for the Unrated Developing Countries (joint with Dilip Ratha and Sanket Mohapatra of World Bank). World Development: 2011, vol 39(3) pp 295-307. (lead article)
- Impact of Remittances on Household Income, Asset and Human Capital: Evidence from Sri Lanka (joint with Dilip Ratha of World Bank) Migration and Development:2012, 1 (1), 163-179.
- Cherry-Picking or Lemon-Grabbing? Investigating FDI in Indian Manufacturing Firms (Joint with Priya Nagaraj of William Patterson University) Foreign Trade Review:2013, 48 (2), 219-231.
- Cultural Transmission and Contraceptive Use – Evidence from US-Mexico Migration. Migration and Development:2013, 2 (2), 286-311.
- Productivity and firm size in India (joint with Priya Nagaraj of William Patterson University), Small Business Economics: 2014, Volume 42(4), 891-907.
PAPERS UNDER REVIEW
- Mother's Autonomy and Child Welfare - A New Measure and Some New Evidence (joint with Tanika Chakraborty of Indian Institute oF Technology, Kanpur) (IZA Discussion Paper).
- Effects of Foreign Equity Participation on Recipient Firm Exports – Evidence from a Selection Model (joint with Priya Nagaraj of William Patterson University) (SSRN)
PAPERS UNDER REVIEW
- De, Prabal K., Causal Effects of Schooling on Health Beliefs (April 8, 2015). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2592074.
- Influenza Vaccination in Asian Indians and Minority Americans: The Impact of Health Insurance Coverage and Race (joint with Henna Budhwani and Anna Johnston of Univ. of Alabama).
- Effects of the Great Recession on Racial Health Disparities in the United States (PDF)
- Ethnicity and Return to Work in Breast Cancer Survivors (joint with Victoria Blinder, MSKCC) (funded by a grant from the National Caner Institute through U54). (Data collection)
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Impact of ICCAN on Cancer Treatment Completion and Quality of Life (joint with Francesca Gany, MSKCC), (funded by a grant from National Caner Institute through U54). (Data collection)