Sovereign Rating for the Unrated Developing Countries (joint with Dilip Ratha and Sanket Mohapatra of World Bank). World Development: 2011, vol 39(3) pp 295-307. (lead article)
 Impact of Remittances on Household Income, Asset and Human Capital: Evidence from Sri Lanka (joint with Dilip Ratha of World Bank) Migration and Development:2012, 1 (1), 163-179.
 Cherry-Picking or Lemon-Grabbing? Investigating FDI in Indian Manufacturing Firms (Joint with Priya Nagaraj, William Patterson University) Foreign Trade Review:2013, 48 (2), 219-231.
 Cultural Transmission and Contraceptive Use – Evidence from US-Mexico Migration. Migration and Development:2013, 2 (2), 286-311.
 Productivity and firm size in India (joint with Priya Nagaraj of William Patterson University), Small Business Economics: 2014, Volume 42(4), 891-907.
 Mother's Autonomy and Child Welfare - A New Measure and Some New Evidence (joint with Tanika Chakraborty, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur) Forthcoming at Review of Economics of the Household.
PAPERS UNDER REVIEW
- "Effects of Foreign Equity Participation on Recipient Firm Exports – Evidence from a Selection Model" (joint with Priya Nagaraj of William Patterson University)
- "Environmental Sustainability As A Strategic Tool To Gain Competitive Advantage: Evidence From Latin America" (joint with Punit Arora of CCNY)
Health Economics and Policy
PAPERS UNDER REVIEW- De, Prabal K., "Causal Effects of Schooling on Health Beliefs (April 8, 2015)". Available at SSRN
- "Influenza Vaccination in Asian Indians and Minority Americans: The Impact of Health Insurance Coverage and Race." (joint with Henna Budhwani and Anna Johnston of Univ. of Alabama).
- "HPV Vaccine Uptake in Immigrant Americans: the Paradoxical Case of Asian Indians" (joint with Henna Budhwani of Univ. of Alabama) -
- De, Prabal K., "The Effects of the Great Recession on Racial Health Disparities in the United States."
ONGOING PROJECTS- Ethnicity and Return to Work in Breast Cancer Survivors (joint with Victoria Blinder, MSKCC) (funded by a grant from the National Caner Institute through U54).
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Impact of ICCAN on Cancer Treatment Completion and Quality of Life
(Co-PI Francesca Gany, MSKCC), (funded by a grant from National Caner Institute through U54).