- Budhwani, Henna and Prabal De., “Influenza Vaccination in Asian Indians and Other Minorities: The Impact of Health Insurance Coverage. Forthcoming at Public Health.
- Causal Effects of Maternal Schooling on Child Immunization in India. Forthcoming at Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research.
- Mother's Autonomy and Child Welfare - A New Measure and Some New Evidence (joint with Tanika Chakraborty, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur) Forthcoming at Review of Economics of the Household.
- Cultural Transmission and Contraceptive Use – Evidence from US-Mexico Migration. Migration and Development:2013, 2 (2), 286-311.
- Impact of Remittances on Household Income, Asset and Human Capital: Evidence from Sri Lanka (joint with Dilip Ratha of World Bank) Migration and Development:2012, 1 (1), 163-179.
Papers under review
- De, Prabal and Budhwani, Henna., “Associates of adult HPV vaccination initiation in racial and ethnic minorities and among Asian Indians in the United States”.
- De, Prabal and Budhwani, Henna., “Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Uptake in Minority Americans: Effects of Immigrant Status, Gender, and Health Care Access” Revise and Resubmit.
- De, Prabal K., "The Effects of the Great Recession on Racial Health Disparities in the United States.
- De, Prabal K., " Mental Health Effects of Internal Migration - Evidence from Bangladesh" (Joint with Daniel Dench of The Graduate Center, CUNY) (June 2016)
- De, Prabal K., "An Empirical Test of the Effects of Microfinance on Intimate Partner Violence" (Joint with Alvin Christian, MDRC). (October, 2016)
Work in Progress
- Ethnicity and Return to Work in Breast Cancer Survivors (joint with Victoria Blinder, MSKCC) (funded by a grant from the National Caner Institute through U54).
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Impact of ICCAN on Cancer Treatment Completion and Quality of Life (Co-PI Francesca Gany, MSKCC), (funded by a grant from National Caner Institute through U54).
Firm Behavior in Poor Countries
- Productivity and firm size in India (joint with Priya Nagaraj of William Patterson University), Small Business Economics: 2014, Volume 42(4), 891-907.
- Cherry-Picking or Lemon-Grabbing? Investigating FDI in Indian Manufacturing Firms (Joint with Priya Nagaraj, William Patterson University) Foreign Trade Review:2013, 48 (2), 219-231.
- Sovereign Rating for the Unrated Developing Countries (joint with Dilip Ratha and Sanket Mohapatra of World Bank). World Development: 2011, vol 39(3) pp 295-307. (lead article)
Papers under review
- "Effects of Foreign Equity Participation on Recipient Firm Exports – Evidence from a Selection Model" (joint with Priya Nagaraj of William Patterson University). Revise and Resubmit.
- "Environmental Sustainability As A Strategic Tool To Gain Competitive
Advantage: Evidence From Latin America" (joint with Punit Arora of CCNY)