will be able to…
- Evaluate the role of each
branch of government.
- Describe out how a bill becomes
- Evaluate implied and expressed powers.
- Describe the role of our Federal
- Figure out how landmark court
decisions, affect minority rights, change laws and policies
- Describe and evaluate the powers and limits of judicial review.
- Evaluate the reasoning for the
separation of powers and checks and balances between our branches of
- Evaluate priorities of the
Congress and the President
- Determine the importance of
the Bill of Rights and 14th Amendment.
- Evaluate the meaning of the 10th
- Figure out implications of the
Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions of 1798
- Evaluate the Necessary and
Proper Clause, General Welfare Clause, and the Interstate Commerce Clause