- "Recent developments in High Power SSPAs - A European Perspective", D. FitzPatrick, RF & Microwave Society, November 2013. RF & Microwave Society Archive (scroll down to paper).
- "Modeling a Printed VHF Balun Leveraging EM Simulation Techniques", printed by AWR, available for download from Download Paper (scroll down to Axiem section).
- "Handbook of RF and Microwave Power Amplifiers", Chapter 7, "Microwave Hybrid Amplifier Realization", Edited by John L.B. Walker, Cambridge University Press, October 2011, ISBN:9780521760102.
- "A Waveform Engineering Approach to the Design of Improved Efficiency Wideband MMIC Amplifiers", D. FitzPatrick, R. Saini, J. Lees, J. Benedikt, S.C. Cripps, P.J. Tasker, WAMICON 2011, Clearwater, April 2011.
- "The Application of the Cardiff Look-Up Table Model to the Design of MMIC Power Amplifiers", D. M. FitzPatrick, S. Woodington, J. Lees, J. Benedikt, S.C. Cripps, P. J. Tasker, ARMMS Confernce, November 2010.
- “Utilization of DLUT Model in the Design of an Harmonically Enhanced High Efficiency MMIC Amplifier”, D.M. FitzPatrick, S. Woodington, J. Lees, J. Benedict, S.C. Cripps, and P.J.Tasker, and T. Williams, EMRS-DTC Conference, Edinburgh July 2010.
- “Exploitation of Active Load-pull and DLUT Models in MMIC Design”, D.M. FitzPatrick, T. Williams, J. Lees, J. Benedict, S.C. Cripps, and P.J.Tasker, RFIC Symposium, Anaheim, May 2010.
- “Systematic Investigation of the Impact of Harmonic Termination in the Efficiency Performance of Above Octave Bandwidth Microwave Amplifiers”, D.M. FitzPatrick, J. Lees, A. Sheikh, J. Benedikt, P.J. Tasker, European Microwave Conference, Rome, September 2009.
- “Fundamental & Harmonic Termination Impedance Considerations in the Design of Optimally Efficient Wideband MMIC PAs”, D.M. FitzPatrick, J. Lees, A. Sheikh, J. Benedikt, P. Tasker, Cardiff University, T. Williams Selex Galileo, EMRS-DTC Conference, Edinburgh July 2009.
- “A High Frequency Time Domain Measurement System and its Application to Robust and Scientific Ultra-Wide Band MMIC design for Military Applications”, D.M. FitzPatrick, T. Williams, J. Benedikt, P. Tasker, Cardiff University, M. Haynes and C. Whittle Selex SAS, EMRS-DTC Conference, Edinburgh July 2008.
- “Large Signal Device Characterisation Using Active Load-Pull for Improved MMIC Design”, D.M. FitzPatrick, T. Williams, J. Lees, J. Benedikt, P. Tasker, Cardiff University, IET Seminar on RF and Microwave IC Design, February 2008.
- “High Frequency Sampling Technique for Microwave Active and Passive Device Characterisation”, D.M. FitzPatrick, Tudor Williams, Cardiff University, ARMMS Conference, November 2007.
- “1kW, ‘L’ Band, CW Solid State Amplifier for Pulsed Radar Immunity Testing”, D.M. FitzPatrick, µAppS Microwave Application Seminars, MTT, June 2005.
- “Using Pulsed Amplifiers to meet the Narrow Frequency Band, High Field Strength, Automotive Immunity Tests”, D.M. FitzPatrick, Automotive EMC Conference, Nuremberg, May 2005.
- “Pulsed Amplifiers for EMC Immunity Testing”, D.M. FitzPatrick, IEEE UK EMC Symposium, December 2004.
- “The Design and Construction of a 6kW Solid State Pulsed amplifier for 1.2-1.4 GHz Applications”, D.M. FitzPatrick, IEE Digest 2003, Pulsed Power Seminar, September 2003.
- “Design of a high power solid state amplifier to replace TWTAs in airborne applications”, D.M. FitzPatrick, IEE Digest, High Power Amplifier Seminar, December 2000.
- "GaN HEMT RF Devices Deliver Wide Bandwidth Power Amplifier Performance", D. FitzPatrick & Ryan Baker (Wolfspeed), Feature Article, Microwave Product Digest July 2016, Article
- "Solid as a Rock, Spurious Oscillations", D.M. FitzPatrick, Part of "Expert Tips, Tricks and Techniques", Cover Feature July 2012 Microwave Journal.
- “Tackling Obsolescence Issues in RF and Microwave Design”, D.M. FitzPatrick, Feature Article RFGlobalnet, 18th October 2005.
- “Filter Design and Manufacture Using the MMICAD Software Suite”, D.M. FitzPatrick, Wireless Design and Development, March 1997.
- “Software Suite Improves Design-Cycle Efficiency”, D.M. FitzPatrick, Randy North and Neil Lefebvre, Optotek Ltd., Microwaves and RF, September 1996.
- “Simulating Interactions Between RF Stages”, D.M. FitzPatrick, Microwave Engineering Europe, May 1996.