Library and Online Service Interruption Notice
December 22 - 26, 2012
The Port Arthur Public Library will be closed Monday,
December 24, 2012 and will reopen at 9 A.M. on Wednesday, December 26, 2012.
We will have limited service available, and the library will be open, on
December 22nd and 23rd.
We hope you and yours have a happy and safe holiday!
HALAN, our Web site and library catalog service provider, is using the holiday closure to replace a critical component of its electrical distribution equipment.
- Our website, catalog and customer accounts will be unavailable during this period.
- No overdue fines will accrue during this period.
- All holds, including those for e-books through Overdrive, will be available when we reopen on December 26th.
- Access to e-books and e-audiobooks through Overdrive eBooks will continue to be available for existing library account holders via Overdrive eBooks. Click here to find e-book help.
- Databases are available through the Texas State Library and Archives Commission by clicking on this link.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and look forward to serving you on the 26th.