- A substance or appliance used to improve or maintain something's
- A liquid applied to the hair after shampooing to improve its
- a trainer of athletes
- a substance used in washing (clothing or hair) to make things
- exercise that conditions the body; "farm work can be a good
- a small light typewriter; usually with a case in which it can be
- of a motor designed to be attached to the outside of a boat's hull; "a
portable outboard motor"
- A version of something, such as a small lightweight television or computer,
that can be easily carried
- A small transportable building used as a classroom
- easily or conveniently transported; "a portable television
- Remain persistently in one place
- Live for a time in a camp, tent, or camper, as when on
- Lodge temporarily, esp. in an inappropriate or uncomfortable
- the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
- (camp) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially
(and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the
silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the
- (camp) live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?";
"The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living
- air out: expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
- be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
- a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff
that the wind consists of; "air pollution"; "a smell of chemicals in the air";
"open a window and let in some air"; "I need some fresh air"
- The invisible gaseous substance surrounding the earth, a mixture mainly of
oxygen and nitrogen
- The free or unconfined space above the surface of the earth
- This substance regarded as necessary for breathing
portable camping air conditioner -
Cobra CJIC 350 500 Amp Portable Jump-Start/Air Compressor with A/C and D/C
The Cobra CJIC 350 Jumpstarter/PowerPack is a
portable all-in-one solution for dead batteries, power outages, and charging on
the go. Compact and easy to use, this power station ensures you always have the
charge you need to keep your car and electrical devices up and running. More
than just a jump starter for dead car batteries, the CJIC 350 features an AC
outlet to power household appliances, a DC power outlet to charge mobile
accessories, a USB port for charging cell phones and electronic devices, and an
air compressor for inflating tires, air mattresses, and sporting equipment.
Ideal for emergencies, outdoor trips, and blackouts, the Cobra CJIC 350 delivers
versatile, portable power.
At a Glance:
Compact, portable design is ideal
for powering and charging on the go
Heavy-duty cables supplying 900
peak amps will jump-start most cars
AC, DC, and USB outlets power
virtually any appliance or mobile device
260-psi air compressor
inflates flat tires with ease
Backed by a limited one-year warranty
compact all-in-one solution for dead batteries, inflation, and power on the go.
electrical devices and fill flat tires with ease.
An Essential Tool for Your
With its compact design, the CJIC 350 Jumpstarter/PowerPack fits easily
in your car's trunk and ensures that you'll never be stranded with a dead
battery. Operating at 900 peak amps of power and using heavy-duty cables, the
CJIC 350 will instantly jump-start most vehicle batteries, including V8
In the event of a flat tire, a 260-psi air compressor provides easy,
quick inflation. The air compressor is also handy for inflating air mattresses,
sports equipment, and inner tubes--making it ideal for camping trips and other
outdoor adventures. If you're stuck in the dark, a bright LED light located on
the front of the CJIC 350 will illuminate your work area or act as an emergency
Portable Power for Appliances and Mobile Devices
The CJIC 350
features multiple charging outputs for appliances and devices of all sizes. A
multipurpose 400-watt AC outlet gives you the ability to power anything from a
refrigerator during a blackout to a boom box at a cookout in the park. In
addition, any portable electronic device with a car adapter can be charged using
the 12-volt DC socket.
Cell phones, iPods, and PDAs are supported as well,
thanks to a useful 5-volt USB output. Whether used as a power source on camping
trips or stored away for emergencies, the CJIC 350 is an invaluable, versatile
Safe and Easy to Use
Charging the CJIC 350's maintenance-free,
high-efficiency battery is as simple as plugging the unit into a standard AC
wall outlet. A colored battery status LED lets you know when the charge is
complete (charging may take up to 23 hours if the CJIC 350's battery is
For added safety measures, the CJIC 350 features a jump-starter safety
switch, which ensures that power is safely transferred to the jumper cables. The
CJIC 350 also includes a reverse polarity indicator to alert you if the battery
is not properly connected.
The Cobra CJIC 350 Jumpstarter/PowerPack is backed
by a limited one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Cobra CJIC 350
Jumpstarter/PowerPack, charging adapter, inflation nozzles, and
110V AC Outlet5V USB port12V DC SocketLED super bright light
Camp fire while at the Sand Dunes in Colorado.
Any notes are appreciated :)
portable camping air conditioner
With the Coleman All-In-One Portable Sink,
you'll have continuous flowing water wherever you need it, for food preparation,
washing dishes and hands, and more. The All-In-One includes a 2.5-gallon water
container (measures 14.5" x 14.5" x 7"), two sinks with a 1.25-gallon capacity
each (measuring 12" x 13" x 4" each), a drying rack, a 24" hose, and a nozzle
with on/off switch for the most efficient water use. What's more, the drying
rack can conveniently double as a strainer. All pieces are durable and feature
antimicrobial protection; for easy cleanup, the Sink is dishwasher-safe. The
Sink's nesting design means that all pieces fit together into one compact
package, so it's easy to store and transport. The Sink runs on either four D
batteries or Coleman's CPX rechargeable battery pack (sold separately). Note:
not for use with boiling water.