- Pornography or porn is the portrayal of explicit sexual subject matter for
the purposes of sexual excitement and erotic satisfaction.
- pornography: creative activity (writing or pictures or films etc.) of no
literary or artistic value other than to stimulate sexual desire
- Progressive outer retinal necrosis (P.O.R.N), also known as Varicella zoster
virus retinitis (VZVR)Moorthy RS, Weinberg DV, Teich SA, Berger BB, Minturn JT,
Kumar S, Rao NA, Fowell SM, Loose IA, Jampol LM. Br J Ophthalmol. 1997
- Television programs, books, etc., regarded as catering to a voyeuristic or
obsessive interest in a specified subject
- The inner tube of a bicycle tire
- convey in a tube; "inside Paris, they used to tube mail"
- Material in such a cylindrical form; tubing
- provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to
hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- A long, hollow cylinder of metal, plastic, glass, etc., for holding or
transporting something, chiefly liquids or gases
porn tube - Kwik Tek
Kwik Tek Blast Inflatable Towable
AIRHEAD® BLAST® - You’ll have a real blast on
AIRHEAD BLAST! The 4 neoprene knuckle guards and deluxe nylon-covered handles
provide a sure and comfortable grip. The heavy-duty virgin PVC bladder has
electronically welded seams and a Boston valve for quick inflating and
deflating. BLAST has a double stitched nylon cover, reinforced internal tow
harness and a self-draining floor vent. You’ll love the eye-catching graphics on
this 1 rider 54” round towable!
Enjoy a fast, safe glide across the water
with the Airhead Blast 54-inch round inflatable towable, which accommodates a
single rider. It's equipped four neoprene knuckle guards and deluxe
nylon-covered handles for optimal comfort and safety. It also features a
double-stitched nylon cover, electronically welded seams, Boston valve for quick
inflating and deflating, reinforced internal tow harness, and a self-draining
floor vent. Backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
No, no the porn site! One of the torpedo tubes
aboard the HMAS Onslow. National Maritime Museum, Sydney.
24in tube 14in throat