- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- Most make-up is petroleum-based, as are laundry detergents.
- Avon’s beauty products include cosmetics, fragrances, toiletries, and skincare products. This category includes leading brand names like: Avon Color™, Anew™, Skin-So-Soft™, Advance Techniques™, Avon Naturals™ and mark™. Also referred to as CFT (for cosmetics, fragrance and toiletries)
- A small body of still water formed naturally or by hollowing or embanking
- A pond is a body of standing water, either natural or man-made, that is usually smaller than a lake.
- The Atlantic ocean
- (pond) a small lake; "the pond was too small for sailing"
- (Pond (band)) Pond was a grunge band from Portland, Oregon. They formed in 1991 and broke up in 1998. They were signed to Sub Pop (first two albums) and the Work Records sub-label of Sony Records (last album).
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- Morally or spiritually pure; innocent and untainted
- Approaching such a color; very pale
- Of the color of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of most wavelengths of visible light; the opposite of black
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
ponds white beauty products - Ponds White
Ponds White Beauty Facial Form 100 g
Pond's Skin Lightening Facial Foam the first step to skin care for perfectly pinkish white skin. For clean, smooth, pinkish white skin. Suitable for Oily, Dry and Combination skin. It has: Vitamin B3: Skin Lightening active, known to act on melanin to give you a lighter and glowing complexion. Peral Extract: Natural extract, known to stimulate the skin and help create smooth, radiant skin. Glycerin: Nourishing moisturiser that penetrates into skin to improve skin natural water balance. Result: Clean, bright, pinkish white skin.
A fallen reminder of the beauty of Hartman's Rock Garden in its heyday.
(Adapted from the description at RoadsideAmerica.com)
In 1932, in the heart of the Great Depression, Centerville native Ben Hartman began what would become a decade-long project: an impossibly large and complex sculpture garden made entirely of small stones, in his backyard.
Hartman's Rock Garden began small, as do many instances of Dementia Concretia -- Ben just wanted to build a little stone and concrete fish pond in his yard. He liked the finished product, and decided that he wasn't finished after all. He scavenged stone from a nearby construction site, broke it with his hammer, added bits of mirror and pottery -- and began building little stone houses, cathedrals, and parapets with religious statuary in the side and back yards of his wood-frame home. He kept building for seven years. He had the corner lot, so his work was easy to see.
Ben built a replica of Philadelphia's Independence Hall, a White House, a Mount Vernon (Ohioans can't get enough of mini-Mt. Vernons -- we saw another in Lima). A large castle with a drawbridge and moat is composed of 14,000 stones; a "Tree of Life" has over 20,000.
Ben stopped building in 1939. We suspect that he ran out of space, materials, maybe energy -- but certainly not ideas. He used something like a quarter of a million stones to create Hartman's Rock Garden.
Although Ben died in 1944, his property was maintained by his wife Mary for many years, and even won the Community Beautification Award four times in the 60's. The garden is now owned by Hartman's son, Ben Jr., and did not appear to be any longer upkept or maintained...pieces were falling apart, and weeds grew throughout (though this may just be a season growth).
Between the buildings (aside from the overgrowth) are little scenes -- a mix of history, religion, and Depression-era pop culture. Lawn statues of the Holy Family share space with garden gnomes. Small hand-written signs help visitors to distinguish one tableau from the next: Custer's Last Stand, Daniel in the Lion's Den, Noah's Ark, and "Foot path to Pece" (Peace).
"The sad part of war" is rendered with little army men, fallen or missing limbs, and accompanied by angels. Meanwhile, a healthier army prepares to storm the castle...
Ben built a depiction of the Oregon Trail, a Nativity scene, a cup and saucer. Scenes of boxer Joe Louis and the Dionne Quintuplets -- a media sensation of Canadian multiple births -- suggest what occupied the popular imagination in the 1930s.
Our favorite hand-lettered sign:
"Behold thy mother and don't forget your Dad."
product photography-a try
Ponds white beauty with ingredients..
ponds white beauty products
With exclusive vitamin B3 and C complex, this cream helps reduce the appearance of dark spots after 4 weeks of daily use. What does it do? Specifically designed to suit normal-dry skin, this daily moisturizer evens the skin tone in 2 weeks, and reduces the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks. It's also been shown to improve the appearance of age spots, blotchiness and texture. How does it work? Designed to suit normal-dry skin, Clarant B3 is specially formulated with ingredients like Vitamin B3 to fight discoloration and uneven skin tone. Vitamin B3 works with skin to enhance its natural turnover process and improve its barrier function, all of which can enhance skin's visible appearance.