- Presentations and Recordings
- From this link you can get to the online
source for my lecture presentations (Prezi.com). These require the Flash
player to be installed on your computer. There is a Prezi iPad
or iPhone app that is required to view these presentations on those devices.
- For the recordings of lectures and labs, you can access the cloud folder directly from this link (older recordings can be found at this link). The names start with the date in the format YYYYMMDD followed by
the time that the recording finished in 24h time, and then a title for
the topic of the recording. For example, 20130910-1208 Introduction
would be the introductory lecture (Chapter 1) for the 11:00 lecture on
Tuesday Sept, 10.
- Syllabi for A&P I
- Syllabi for A&P II
Books (VERY IMPORTANT: see notes
- Marieb & Mitchell. Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, 10th ed., fetal pig version. Pearson Education.
- Van De Graaff, Morton, & Crawley. A Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory, 7e, Morton Publishing.
- Bowden & Bowden. An Illustrated Atlas of the Skeletal Muscles. 3rd Ed. Morton Publishing.
- STCC Writing Guide