Small College E-mail List-serv
The SC-POD E-mail List (Small College Professional and Organizational Development) connects faculty developers at small colleges. The list is administered by Michael Reder, Director of the Joy Shechtman Mankoff Center for Teaching and Learning at Connecticut College.
Current Chair (2009-2010): Linda Beane Katner, St. Norbert College
Michael Reder, Connecticut College (2004-2007; inaugural chairperson).
Carolyn Oxenford, Marymount University (2007-2009).
34th Annual POD Network Conference: October 31, 2009, Houston, TX.
2009-10 Small College WikiPODia development
Small College WikiPODia Topics
Contributing Small College Topics
- To become a contributor, fill out the form and follow the instructions at http://sites.google.com/site/podnetwork/Home.
- To create a new Small College Topic:
- To contribute to existing pages, follow the ground rules and guidelines, and be sure to add yourself to the List of Contributors at the end of the page.
- Feel free to ask for assistance: email@example.com.
|List of Contributors|
- Cassandra Volpe Horii, Dean of Faculty, Curry College, Milton, MA. http://curry.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amy Collier, Director of the Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning, Texas Wesleyan University. Fort Worth, TX. email@example.com