is a 10 figure number which is offered by the Indian trains when a passenger books a train ticket. You could possibly discover this PNR number at the upper-left edge on the train ticket. Utilizing this number, you could discover PNR Status of your ticket reservation.
RAILWAY PNR STATUS
Apart from online, you can also check PNR status through sms or voice calling. Different ways to check the IRCTC PNR Status:
- Dial 139 from your landline or mobile number and follow the instructions.
- An SMS enquiry to fetch the PNR status: "PNR-NUMBER " to 5888 or 57886 or 5676747
- The PNR status can be checked online.
- CNF / Confirmed : Confirmed (Coach/Berth number will be available after chart preparation)
- RAC : Reservation Against Cancellation
- WL : Waiting List Number
- GNWL : General Wait List
- RLWL : Remote Location Wait List
- PQWL : Pooled Quota Wait List
- CAN / MOD : Cancelled or Modified Passenger
- REGRET/WL : No More Booking Permitted
- R# #RAC : Coach Number Berth Number
- RELEASEDTicket : Not Cancelled but Alternative Accommodation Provided