- anywhere else, it's just pizza. In da region, it's "pizza PIE".
- Pizza , in the US often called pizza pie, is an oven-baked, flat,
disc-shaped bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese (usually
mozzarella) and various toppings depending on the culture. Since the original
pizza, several other types of pizzas have evolved.
- pizza: Italian open pie made of thin bread dough spread with a spiced
mixture of e.g. tomato sauce and cheese
- (coupon) a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as
- A voucher entitling the holder to a discount for a particular
- A detachable portion of a bond that is given up in return for a payment of
- A form in a newspaper or magazine that may be filled in and sent as an
application for a purchase or information
- (coupon) a test sample of some substance
- In marketing a coupon is a ticket or document that can be exchanged for a
financial discount or rebate when purchasing a product. Customarily, coupons are
issued by manufacturers of consumer packaged goods or by retailers, to be used
in retail stores as a part of sales promotions.
- a small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold
- The Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) are regulations in the United
States, first enacted by US Congress in 1975, and intended to improve the
average fuel economy of cars and light trucks (trucks, vans and sport utility
vehicles) sold in the US in the wake of the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo.
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy
- A cafe (or), also spelled cafe, may in the United States mean an informal
restaurant, offering a range of hot meals and made-to-order sandwiches, , while
in most other countries it refers to an establishment which focuses on serving
coffee, like an American coffeehouse.
Orleans, LA Venezia Pizza Pie neon sign
Great little, local Italian. Place was packed.
i love pizza pie, and I love making them