- A dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables
- Italian open pie made of thin bread dough spread with a spiced mixture of e.g. tomato sauce and cheese
- Pizza , in the US often called pizza pie, is an oven-baked, flat, disc-shaped bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese (usually mozzarella) and various toppings depending on the culture. Since the original pizza, several other types of pizzas have evolved.
- Pizza is the third EP by Horse the Band, released September 5, 2006 through Koch Records. The EP was recorded in place of Horse the Band not finishing their time on The Stampeading Machines Tour.
- The little grocery store just off campus, formerly known as Joe’s Parkway Supermarket
- Finnegan’s Now Fiddlers’ Three in Windy Nook/Felling, scene of Wednesday night 80’s disco and midweek excursion for box out on the tap, one of whom in turn found their nip having the occasion to pose in the Gateshead Post
- 1. shaking; trembling; the D.T.'s—usually from excessive amounts of alcohol. 2. the blues; depression.
- An ordinary man
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- the dishes making up a meal
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
Amy & Amy at Joe's Diner
Here's my beautiful & shining
friend Amy O'Neill posing with one
of my portraits of her,
"Amy Eating Pizza," which is
presently on display at
Joe's Diner -
my favorite restaurant in the world -
on Main Street in Santa Monica-
along with 7 of my other portraits.
They are there
thanks for the wonderful
Cay Enns, a flickrite,
who found me on flickr and
invited me to display for a full month.
Sadly, my month is up in two days -
but I was able to meet up with
Amy there the other day
to hang out
and delight in her image
and the rest on these walls.
We were going to eat
but it was afternoon so we
ended up drinking many beers-
Dos Equis - which became
Tres Equis -
and here she is posing
with menu in front of her photo -
wearing her hip Panama hat
and my glasses
moment. And maybe at some
point i'll have this photo printed and framed
and I'll get her to pose in front of it-
and we'll do a whole endless
M.C.Escher infinite moebius strip
of Amy imagery.
Pizza by the Slice Menu at Joe's Pizza, West Hollywood
I liked that the menus are done in chalk and they've added a few nice drawings. The writing is so nice it looks like it was done by computer. Get this person a design job!