Pittsburgh River Ice Reports
- Enter the ID number you were provided by the NWS (if available).
- Click in the date you made the observation.
- Choose the type of ice cover you observed. If you choose "Some", or "Solid/Intact", you will be taken to another menu.
- Continue to answer questions until you see the "Submit" button.
- You can add comments such as ice types, etc., in the last text box.
- Click "Submit" to send in your observation.
- You're done! Thank you!
RIVER ICE REPORTS/PICTURES:
“A picture is worth a thousand words”. We would appreciate river ice photos from you. With the proliferation of smart phones/social media send them to the National Weather Service one of the following ways:
1. E-mail river ice photos to: email@example.com
2. Post them to the National Weather Service Facebook page at:
3. Twitter: @NWSPittsburgh