Basic speedometer functions:
- Display your current speed.
- Display maximum speed
- Display average speed and trip time, optionally excluding idle time (user defined idle speed limit)
- record GPS path
- export track to .KML format used i. e. by Google Earth
- View saved tracks on map.
- Work in background mode, so you can use your phone in any way and still have your track recorded.
You can also visit one of AM browsers and use QR Codes for download - i.e. Androlib.
- Time since last write is short
- Bearing not changed significantly
- Distance from last saved point is short
This is quite big change, so please be patient. I should release this change until Friday. Technically speaking, it also let me easier development of others features, so expect changes.
Will be available at the end of October. Now I'm focused on bug fixes and making user interface more usable and clear.
Stamina! Endurance builder
- Using it
- Bug reports
- Improvement suggestions
- New functionality suggestions
Colums in CSV are:
"latitude","longitude", "altitude", "speed", "time"