Rush has been around for a long time. Once sold at bars and nightclubs, Rush is easily found at gas stations, tattoo shops and herbal stores. Because it is well known as an erotic stimulator, it has become a favorite with teens. It is said Rush not only increases arousal it also increases the intensity of the eventual orgasm by up to 10 times.
· 200mg Zizyphi Fructus,:1) Natural composition and method for the treatment of sexual dysfunction. 2) a constituent of antiasthmatic herbal medicine, stimulates airway epithelial ciliary motility through nitric oxide generation.
· 200mg Saw Palmetto, Used for male pattern baldness and prostatic hyperplasia. Side Effects: Nausea, dizziness, decreased sex drive, and loss of appetite are some of the more bothersome side effects of saw palmetto. Fortunately, most side effects, if they occur, are not serious. However, there are some side effects that are potentially serious and require medical attention. These include unusual or unexplained bruising or bleeding, an unexplained rash, and wheezing or difficulty breathing.
· 200mg Siberian Ginseng, Despite its name, it is only a distant relative of American (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng), and it has different active chemical components. The active ingredients in Siberian ginseng, called eleutherosides, are thought to stimulate the immune system.
· 200mg L-Arginin, Preliminary studies have found that L-arginine may help with conditions that improve when blood vessels are relaxed (called vasodilation), such as atherosclerosis, erectile dysfunction, and intermittent claudication.
· 75mg L-Alanin, provides energy for muscle tissue, brain, and the central nervous system. BCAAs are used as a source of energy for muscle cells.
· 75mg Glutamic Acid, is an amino acid used by the body to build proteins. Glutamate is the most common excitatory (stimulating) neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
· 75mg L-Lysin,
· 75mg Ginkgo Biloba,
· 75mg Niacin (Vitamin B3) (= 416% Daily Value), Alcohol 5% Vol.
Traditionally used to prevent colds and flu and to increase energy, longevity, and vitality, it is widely used in Russia as an "adaptogen." An adaptogen is a substance that is supposed to help the body better cope with stress, either mental or physical.
Some side effects may include:
· High blood pressure
· Irregular heart rhythm